The evaluation with the child usually takes from 1-2 visits. After the initial evaluation an appointment is scheduled with the parents to review the results and recommendations. If therapy is recommended, goals are developed with parental input.
Evaluations may include the following assessments:
- Feeding and Oral Motor Evaluations
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scales
- Bruininks-Oseretsky Motor Proficiency
- Sensory Profile
- Sensory Processing Measure
- Assessments of motor function (range of motion, muscle tone, reflexes)